7.27.2005

what i'm listening to

i tried to make a sidebar feature to illustrate what i'm listening to (like the one at petitepomme) but i really struggle to bend html to my will and it usually wins the battle. so i figured i'd just make a short list of what i like right now.

the bees free the bees on virgin
controller.controller history on paper bag records
orange juice the glasgow school on domino
oranges band the world & everything in it on lookout!
we ragazzi the ache on self-starter

right now, though, i'm listening to "pure easy listening" on wtju.net.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

i can tell you how to do it if you want. it took me forever to figure it out too. i really want to hear that orange juice record.

 
At 12:22 AM, July 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that radio show sucks.

 
At 4:00 AM, August 01, 2005, Blogger David Nichols said...

I have Ostrich Churchyard which I believe forms the bulk of Glasgow School, so I'm not sure I'll be getting GS. I love The Ache but it's the weakest WR record - I could listen to Wolves with pretty lips every day of the week though (but my copy is worn out - serious!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home