10.04.2005

why do i need apartment therapy?

i'm not sure why i need apartment therapy, but i do. i am addicted to this wonderful blog/website documenting all things urban and apartment-like. thanks, em! i check it a bazillian times a day for insightful and entertaining posts on design, furniture, nesting, and great links. also, it makes me feel a little bit closer to my pals who are living the urban dream.

alas, i have a single family home with a yard and driveway. i'll swap with you urbanites in a minute! in the meantime, apartment therapy will keep on keeping me posted on all things lovely and beautiful for the home, whether it's teeny-tiny or a foursquare with a front porch.

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm glad that you enjoy that site too - i think of you every time i read it!

 
At 3:59 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Shumai Rodri said...

I'll trade! xo
e

no I won't. I don't want to live in the Ville without you.

 
At 5:16 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

i miss you! come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home