3.16.2005

i worry that i am worrying my life away

i am sore from gardening. i actually moved a tree stump. do i have super hero strength? no, it was mostly rotten and i only wanted to break off one of the roots but with will and determination i ended up moving the whole damn thing. amazing! perhaps this is why i am sore.

i don't just have clematis, i have a clematis jungle. it is unlike anything i have ever seen before. three hours yesterday i spent staking those buggers and hardly made any progress. i will also try to transplant a few, or twenty.

i think i think itunes sucks.

friday is my first day at my new job. well i guess it isn't my new job until i quit my current job and actually get paid to work at my new job five days a week, but still. it is the first day that i will be at my new job. i am excited.

i am not excited about having to drive 45 miles to my new job.

i am a stress monger.

i wonder if i should publish my spoon confessional.

i now need to wear reading glasses. i am too young to wear reading glasses. why can't i find any cute reading glasses?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home