1.12.2006

bleargh

could i be more bored? jesus, i do hate my job, but i like to be busy. i am not busy. seriously, who knew knew the interwebs could provide only finite entertainment? apartment therapy does not update enough to keep me entralled. and, they never post my good questions, damn them.

what are you stylish girls thinking of my spectacle selection? i think i like pair #2 best, but pair #1 is pretty sharp too. i bet you're saying, "i can't even tell the difference." make like an architectural historian and look closely, you'll see. and then you can help me decide! do you think silver or black is preferable? i'm thinking black - to make more of a bold statement. but maybe silver is more refined? tell me, tell me!

home depot is having a sale on behr paint (the best afordable paint available) this weekend. that's just the impetus we need to buy and begin to paint. walls in shades of persimmon, olive, and chocolate sound yummy!

not sure what else to post today, so i'll keep this one short. current obsession moving from furniture to art...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home