6.06.2006

i have a friend in australia

my friend in australia is called david, and he's really a top guy. we met almost 5 years ago at a history of urban planning conference in philadelphia - we share the same esoteric interest in the built environment.

so david, he's got this blog called lorraine crescent, which is also the name of the street on which he, his lovely wife and adorable beagles live (i think lorraine crescent is the name of the street - how would i know, i've never been there). anyway, my point in telling you all this is that i finally got 'round to linking to his blog on my blog and now i'm encouraging you to check it out. he's hilarious, living the highly-coveted academic life, and has fabulous taste in music.

so, david, sorry i've not been in touch in an age, but i promise to check in more often. hopefully my few adoring fans will now become yours and that will make up for my less-than-perfect friendship.

love,
bls

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger David Nichols said...

I forgot to say thank you for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home