4.28.2006

friday random 10, 4/28/06

  1. all night long forever by black lipstick from sincerely black lipstick
  2. palindrome dome by tristeza from a colores
  3. bloodhounds on my tail by the black angels from passover
  4. in the right place the right time by spoon, b-side to jonathan fisk/stay don't go
  5. immaculate heart I by amanset from set free
  6. grandma airplane by black lipstick from sincerely black lipstick
  7. black pepper by bis from return to central
  8. blood on our hands (justice remix) by DFA 1979 from romance bloody romance
  9. hotel by broken social scene from broken social scen
  10. i got it made by special ed from profilin' the hits

seriously what is it with my ipod and the records i like least? i guess i just need to delete them.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger David Nichols said...

You know what? I don't 'get' the Pink Mountaintops.

I am taking a leaf out of your book - pirating it actually - and doing a radio show of train songs. I have already done one of travelling songs but left out the trains. Any suggestions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home