4.12.2005

house of glass

since my urban archeology post yesterday, i have noticed how many little (and big) glass bottles i have around my house and my desk. i really love glass bottles as neat little objects. i have 5 differently shaped little jars and bottles in front of me right now. each has such perfect and imperfect details in shape and form. one had a single serving of pure maple syrup, one had a single serving of clover honey, one had pimentos, one was a big jar of wildflower honey, one was a bottle of *nest beer* from japan, and one is of unknown provenace as it was found in my yard. each has an opening of a different size - perfect for one daphne bud, many grape hyacinths, strands of philodendron, colored paper clips, bobby pins, binder clips, etc. little found bottles and jars help me keep my desk in order and my life contained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home